This is kind of unexpected, but I am catching a flight early tomorrow morning to Cali for a family emergency and so I’m going to end this week’s posts a little early and just give you the good stuff now – this week’s Friday DIY roundup. I’ll be back Monday with 5 Faves as usual.
It’s been raining all week, so I’m crossing my fingers for a sun-filled weekend and in the mean time will settle for a DIY color boost roundup…
3. neon geo bobby pin tutorial
6. diy toilet paper roll printed knitting tote
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts for the week….
- Before and After: Rusty Metal Chairs to Modern Outdoor Set
- How to Make a Lamp out of a Glass Bottle
- How to Make Edible Tea Bag Cookies
Have a great weekend!