It’s no secret that I love color. But sometimes a girl just needs to get back to basics and run with a good neutral. You know what I mean?
I hope so! Because I’ve rounded up a handful of my favorite interiors heavy on the neutrals side that are anything but ordinary. Who’s with me?
1. (above) A perfectly styled bedroom from Fantastic Frank.
2. A light-filled living / dining room from Kristofer Johnsson.
3. This copper table from A House in the Hills.
4. Love that pop of green in an otherwise neutral space from Thou Swell.
5. Cool minimal kitchen with a random (but interesting) zebra stool from Jonas Ingerstedt.
6. Completely hearing this minimal meets maximal space from Yellow Trace.
7. A messy gray half wall from Ikea.
8. Leather couch with pattern and pops of color from yours truly.
9. And this gorgeous place, again from Fantastic Frank.
Have a favorite? Which one of these interiors are you ready to move into?
8 comments | Click here to reply
I am so glad I came across this! I’m always looking for more minimalist interior design inspiration! Thank you for sharing this with is!!Sierra @ Happy Curious Life
Completely agree Kathy. Same on the inspiration.Brittni
I love to just look and browse at interior spaces because it gives me such inspiration to spice up my own interior space. I love the look of the darker colours in the bedroom space in the first image 🙂
Of course Kevin. And yes – Love Sarah’s copper coffee table as well. Major thumbs up!Brittni
Thanks for including me in this great roundup! I’m so in love with Sarah’s copper coffee table…Kevin | Thou Swell
Love that coffee table too, Michelle.Brittni
Loving that copper table and the messy grey half wall! I like working with neutral interiors because you can easily add colourful details!Michelle