I don’t know if you know, but July is National Ice Cream Month (!?), and being that today is the 1st day of June, I thought I would roundup some ice cream goodness to kick things off.
There’s a mixture of recipes and inspiration to make you want to grab a spoon and dig in. Ice cream for breakfast…or lunch if you can hold off.
1. (above) recipe for a classic ice cream cake on Kilfolk
2. rainbow ice cream and handmade cones on Designlovefest
3. cookies and cream cone on Paper & Stitch
4. some DIY donut ice cream sandwiches on Paper & Stitch
5. saltine brownie bourbon ice cream sandwiches on The Baking Bird
6. edible ice cream cookie cups on Sugar & Cloth (yum!)
7. salted chocolate diablo cookie ice cream sandwiches on The Artful Desperado
8. peanut butter cup ice cream dessert on Lovely Little Kitchen
9. a beautiful ice cream cake on Call Me Cupcake
P.S. I have a couple of DIY ideas that I want to try for ice cream month, but if you have any suggestions for what you’d like to see, I’d love to hear your ideas as well.
Hope your week is off to a great start!