I am always, always, ALWAYS inspired by COLOR. And a few specific colors that I’m loving this week are making an appearance in today’s post.
But I’m also super curious to hear what colors are inspiring you these days. So be sure to let me know in the comments if you spot any colors here you love or any that should have made the list that didn’t. Deal? Deal!
Let’s get to it…
1. All those blues! Yes please. via It’s Nice That (photo by Agnes Lloyd Platt)
2. Always say yes to muted pinks. Which comes as no surprise based on past posts…1, 2, 3, 4, 5. via Sight Unseen
3. That orangey red! And ALSO…a coconut with candles in it?! Hell yes! via Jonathan Schoonover
4. Minty blue and a lighter navy.
5. A peachy creamy color, mixed with natural greens and blue. Works for me! via Sarah Illenberger
6. The bright orange of that papaya.
7. A lone cactus on that perfectly beige-y blush background. via Wilder: California
8. That icy grey blue. All day long! via It’s Nice That (photo by Agnes Lloyd Platt)
9. And finally… all of the citrus colors in this fruit rainbow. via Sarah Illenberger
11 comments | Click here to reply
Also like photo with red backround and the coconut.
I adore the icy blue hair!Meabh
Super fun post x It was pleasure to read ! I love the icy blue hair.
Love this round up! I just discovered your site and will have to come back for more later.
Awesome. Great post as always. 😀
recently I like green.
You can check out this etsy shop. It has great items that you may like https://www.etsy.com/shop/allbuttonedupbytinaSafae Farid
I find that papaya shade simply stunning, and I really like the icy grey blue, even as a hair colour!Michelle
Great collection and love your photos! I am also loving a muted lilac at the moment. Gentle hinuts of spring coming in to the bolder deeper purples.Catherine
I’m all about light/mint green. I’m working on getting my partner to let me paint the bathroom that color.Super Starling!
the cherry ombre!!! I just did it to my hair and i love it!!! just a tiny pop of color on the bottom of my short hair. LOVE IT.kate
I love that one too, Alex. And oh! burgundy is a good pick for color inspiration. Love some of those darker, rich colors popping up right now too.Brittni
Wow, great finds! I especially love the icy blue hair shot! I’m really loving Burgundy lately. Just bought a pair of deep burgundy coloured ankle boots that I’m absolutely in LOVE with.Alex