Before I head out for the weekend, I wanted to leave you with a few diy projects to try. I am thinking a lot about home decor projects lately because (surprise) we are moving in just a few weeks. I’m super excited to have a new place to decorate and start fresh, but I’ll get into the details of that next week.
For now, let’s talk diy…
1. I know I said I am thinking about home decor projects, and this five minute pincushion ring isn’t exactly in that category, but I HAD to sneak it in here. If you make this you’ll automatically feel more crafty and inspired. I promise.
2. At the top of my list this week is this chevron picnic blanket diy from Twig and Thistle. Just bring it indoors after the picnic is over and reuse it wherever you’d like.
3. Make the simple coasters ever with Smile and Wave. I am practically hitting my head against the wall over not thinking of this myself. Clever project.
4. Showcase freshly-picked flowers from your garden with these diy paper lantern vases. Martha is killin’ it with the craft projects lately.
5. Don’t throw away those old doorknobs! Reuse those discarded parts to make a creative coat rack in your entryway.
6. And speaking of reusing…dig through your drawers and find those old paint swatches. It’s time to add some color to your walls with a little abstract art project.
If you like this roundup, share it with a friend using the facebook, twitter, and stumbleupon buttons below. Have an awesome weekend!