Yeah! The newest giveaway is now officially underway, and I even got it up a day early to give everybody a little extra time. First I want to say, thanks so much to all the lovely contributors. Without you guys, these giveaways aren’t possible and I really appreciate it!
There are some more products that are still on there way, so I will post the new items as I receive them, along with the link info.
So here are the rules: Please visit the shops below from the links provided and then come back here and list your favorites and mention why you like them. You can list more than one item that you enjoy in each comment you make. And you can enter up to three times (but no more than that please). That’s it! Super simple this time. You have plenty of time to enter because this giveaway will run through Friday, December 19th (about 2 weeks from the date of this post) at 8pm eastern time. There will be at least three winners (maybe more- who knows).
Visit our giveaway contributors’ shops here and then come back and enter:
1. Sublime Stitching– Craft Pad Pattern Book
2. Happy Owl Glasswork– 3 Grey Owl Tiny Dishes
3. Jetty Kolobaric- Tree Photograph Print
4. Papaver Vert– 3″ Plant Cozy with Dripliner
5. Snoozer Loser– 5 Snooze Dust Containers with a gift certificate in each one!
6. Selflesh– 3 sets of Mini Prints
7. Mint Workshop– Orange Geometric Pouch
9. K is for Calligraphy- Hand Stitched Bird Cards and Envelope Seals- 3 sets
10. Leanne Graeff– Yellow House Dish Towel
11. Melissa K Lund– Pino Photograph Print
12. Deeljea Designs– Notecard Set
13. Manderly Rose- Gift Tags and Postcards
14. Samaria Project– Plush Red Birdie
15. TKR Designs- 2 cards and a Bird Print
16. Simple Vintage- Assorted Vintage Fabrics and Vintage Bookplates
17. Micael Nobbs– The Beany Hand Drawn Journal about life in west Whales (4 total)
**Interested in being in the next papernstitch giveaway? We do this every month, and I would love to have you. Just email me for the details at email@example.com with subject: Giveaway.