No exaggeration, I must have at least eight pairs laying around the house, in the car, in my purse, and stuffed inside random totes in the back of my closet. Needless to say, I’m basically cut off from buying any additional sunnies until I get rid of a few pairs.
So, for now, since I’m not ready to say goodbye to my precious summer accessories, I’ll just have to window shop some of my new favorites and live vicariously through anyone looking for a new pair or two.
Here are 12 awesome sunnies to get you through summer in style…
1. Bando cat eye sunnies
2. Karen Walker superstars maze sunglasses
3. The Row acetate round sunglasses (LOVE these)
4. Moorea Seal cora sunglasses ($24)
5. Wonderland sunnies
6. Bando scalloped sunnies
7. Moorea Seal layla sunnies
8. Fantas Eyes sunglasses (they’re only $12!)
9. Quay Australia ‘like wow’ sunnies
10. Karen Walker hollywood pool sunnies
11. Le Specs wild child sunglasses
12. Moorea Seal aerin sunglasses
Are you as addicted to sunnies as I am? Which pair are your favorite?
P.S. I just found out about this site called DITTO that is a subscription based designer sunglasses shop (the really good ones – Karen Walker, The Row, Retro Super Future, Chloe, etc). It’s only $24 a month and you can switch out sunglasses as much as you want! I’m trying it out now, so I’ll let you know how it goes. And if you give it a try, use the code PAPER for your first month free!
Top Image c/o Grant Cornett // Helloartists