You all know how much I love handmade goods. Right? Right!
So today, I have partnered up with some folks that share my love for independent artists and artisans to showcase some really cool products, made by amazing designers. Who are these folks exactly? Aftcra, a site founded in founded in Milwaukee, by four family members with a shared passion.
If you’re not familiar with aftcra already, you will be soon. They’re currently in beta and are accepting artisans and artists for their online marketplace right now. The site was designed to connect inspired American artisans to global shoppers. And the American-made focus definitely puts aftcra into a noteworthy niche. Personally, I love this idea. Read more about aftcra and their mission here.
So, to celebrate handmade AND the upcoming change in season (fall, here we come!), I’ve rounded up some of my favorite, American-made, pieces from aftcra. All inspired by fall…
1. engraved cutting board in modern aztec from Richwood Creations
2. decorative deer pillow from Regan’s Brain
3. wood earrings in grey chevron from Once Again Sam
4. leather dopp kit in saddle tan from Jepsen LeatherGoods
5. walnut state cufflinks from Cufflinks + Cowboy Boots
6. chemistry wrap dress from I Heart Fink
Numbers one and six are at the top of my wish list…and I think I’ll be adding that dopp kit to Jeff’s wish list as well. What about you? See anything to add to your list of must-haves for fall?