1. Channel the Red Queen with these sparkly Swarovski crystal-encrusted dangles. Earrings by Swarovski, $85.
2. No Alice-inspired look would be complete without her signature bow headband. Headband from Forever 21, $4.80.
3. Jewelry designer Tarina Tarantio uses vintage Alice imagery for this bold cameo ring, part of her “Queen Alice” collection. Ring by Tarina Tarantino, $63.
4. This eclectic mixed-print skirt would be the perfect attire for attending a tea party with the Mad Hatter. Skirt from Anthropologie, $88.
5. These tattoo tights beckon you to follow the white rabbit… such a unique piece, sure to be a conversation starter! Tights from Post, $23.
6. For serious Wonderland fans… this whimsical dress is part of a limited-edition collaboration between Disney and designer Sue Wong, inspired by the White Rabbit. Dress by Sue Wong, $328 from Bloomingdale’s.
7. These sky-high platforms with black and white striped detail are a cool twist on Alice’s classic black Mary Janes. Heels by Harajuku Lovers, $89.95 from Endless.
Lesley of 315thomas