This week’s fashion finds will add some sophistication to your wardrobe with a creamy, dreamy color palette of brown, cream, and tan. Mix up the look with rich textures like luxurious cashmere, buttery soft leather, and shimmering silk. Pick up a few wardrobe staples in these shades and pair them with any outfit to for a touch of European cafe chic.
1. This sash is perfect for cinching in a voluminous dress or adding some flair to a simple cardigan. I love the feminine, vintage inspired details. Reminisce corsage sash by Deciduous Soul, $55.
2. A cashmere sweater like this one is an investment piece that you will wear again and again. Opt for a basic silhouette in a light weight so you can wear it from season to season. Striped silk-cashmere sweater by Minnie Rose, $72.99 from Bluefly.
3. Oxford style pumps are so in style right now, and this two-tone pair is right on target. Pair them with anything from full skirts to skinny jeans for a classic yet current look. Reilly pumps by Steve Madden, $80.91 from Zappos.
4. This dress is definitely on the pricey side, but it is so effortlessly chic that it’s worth the splurge if you can afford it. The neutral color palette and classic, feminine silhouette mean it will be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come. Unfurling Fronds dress from Anthropologie, $328.
5. Scarves are a great way to add polish and style to any casual look. This one is gauzy and light, dyed in shades of coffee and cream that are almost good enough to eat (or drink)! Ombre fringe scarf from Forever 21, $5.50.
6. These delicate organza and bead earrings are so unique and beautiful, everyone will want to know where you found them! French Beans earrings from New Fashioned Whispers, $16.
7. The narrow silhouette and high waist of this pencil skirt is timeless, but the softly geometric sepia-toned print gives it a modern twist. Sundance skirt from ModCloth, $49.99.
Lesley of 315thomas