1. When you buy one of these super cute (PRODUCT) RED artist edition tees, half of the proceeds benefit the global fund to fight AIDS. T-shirts from Gap, $28 each.
2. Need an excuse to buy a cute new pair of summer shoes? These canvas wedges are insanely adorable, and as always, when you buy a pair of TOMS, the company donates a pair of shoes to a child in need. Wedges from TOMS, $69.
3. PeaceImages Jewelry is currently donating 25% of all sales to oil spill relief efforts in the Gulf, so you can feel doubly good about rocking these fun feathered earrings. Earrings by PeaceImages, $36.
4. Proceeds from these chic orange alligator cuffs benefit the Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis. Cuff by Alexandra Knight, $95 from the Erase MS Shop.
5. This girly-meets-tough zipper flower hair clip is perfect for summer, and the seller will donate 10% of profits to Autism Speaks. Handmade hair clip from Love and Penguins, $15.
6. If you’re going to invest in a pair of designer jeans, why not do some good at the same time? PRVCY Premium donates up to 10% of every sale to breast cancer awareness and free mammogram programs. Barbados Royal Straight jeans, $172 from PRVCY.
7. When you purchase an article of clothing from H&M’s Fashion Against AIDS collection (like this flirty dress), 25% of sales go toward HIV/AIDS awareness projects. Dress from H&M (available in select stores).
Lesley of 315thomas