One of my new year’s resolutions this year was to be more eco-friendly, and I’ve been trying to apply that rule to everything in my life – including my wardrobe. With the world becoming more and more environmentally conscious by the minute, there are tons of great options for stylish, comfortable, and sustainable clothing.
2. Who says eco-friendly clothing has to be dull? This gorgeous yellow ruffled skirt proves otherwise. It is custom made from super soft bamboo jersey fabric, so it’s sure to fit and feel spectacular! Daffodil skirt by Ureshii, $58.
3. This lovely flower ring is made from scraps of reclaimed and recycled leather… the perfect way to add a splash of color to any outfit! EcoRing by Greenbelts, $12.
4. This amazing top made from vintage scarves is a triple threat: handmade, one-of-a-kind, and eco-friendly. Does it get any better than that? I heart Holland tank by Tangente, $55.
5. To be truly eco-friendly from your head to your feet, pick up a pair of these cute and comfy sneakers. The outer fabric is hemp and organic cotton, the pretty ribbon laces are made from recycled soda bottles, the inserts are made from post consumer recycled paper, and the soles are made from recycled car tires. Even the box they come in is earth friendly! Satire shoes by Simple, $55.
6. Even denim companies are starting to create green designs. These jeans have a super stylish slim leg and dark wash, and are made from Fair Trade organic cotton. Jeans by Good Society, $106 from The Green Loop.
7. This pretty tank top is sure to become a wardrobe staple for summer. The bright magenta color and floral ruffle detail are feminine and fun, and the bamboo and organic cotton fabric is gentle on the planet. Organic tank by Enuwbe, $62.
Lesley of 315thomas