I absolutely love playing with fashion and getting dressed up in costumes, so it’s no surprise that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! This year, I’m going to start celebrating early by wearing fashionable pieces inspired by the spooky holiday.
1. This blinged-out spiderweb tee is the perfect way to get in the Halloween spirit! Spiderweb t-shirt by E.Vil, $110 from Urban Minx.
2. Throw on a pair of black striped tights with a black mini for a fun, festive look. Varigated striped tights from Urban Outfitters, $14.
3. Wear these custom made leather spats over basic heels for a dark, victorian-inspired look. Spats by Unraveled, $100.
4. Go all out with this gothic, corset-inspired blouse with lace-up sleeves. Handmade corset blouse by Decadent Designz, $179.99
5. The gauzy material of this handmade shredded tunic kind of has a mummy-chic vibe. Shredded t-shirt dress by Urban Revisions, $80.
6. These adorable skull earrings are a subtle way to embrace the spirit of Halloween. Gold skull studs by Betsey Johnson, $25 from Piperlime.
Lesley of 315thomas