Summer is officially over… Happy Fall everyone! Fall has always been my favorite fashion season. After a long, hot summer, I love adding texture and layers back into my wardrobe. And what’s the season’s must-have piece? The jacket, of course! This Fall, invest in pieces with chic silhouettes, luxurious materials, and one-of-a-kind details.
1. This cool, lightweight jacket is the perfect modern alternative to the trench coat. And you can feel really good about it because it’s handmade from eco-friendly hemp and organic cotton. Jacket by Pretty Birdie, $180.
2. A short-sleeved metallic tweed jacket is the perfect balance of classic and contemporary style. Tweed jacket by Anna Sui, $226.80 from the Outnet.
3. This chocolate brown wool wrap jacket looks so comfy, but chic at the same time. Plus it’s made to order, so you know it will fit perfectly. Wool knit jacket by Sandmaiden, $120.
4. The military trend is so hot right now… I love how this jacket softens up the look with layers of cascading ruffles. Military Jacket by Free People, $148.
5. You will definitely stand out from the crowd in this unique jacket. I love the girly pink color, princess silhouette, and folkloric pattern. Elimovna coat, $298 from Anthropologie.
6. Motorcycle jackets are one of the must-have pieces of the season. This one bumps up the luxe factor with buttery soft, caramel-colored suede. Suede jacket by IRO, $216.50 from Shopbop.
Lesley of 315thomas