Military-inspired clothes are always in fashion for fall, and this season is no exception. Look for structured silhouettes, metallic button details, and neutral colors to get the look.
1. This cute cap is the perfect antidote to a bad hair day. Military cap by Juicy Couture, $55 from Bloomingdale’s.
2. These boots will be your go-to footwear for fall! Versatile enough to pair with almost any outfit, but stylish enough to fulfill your inner fashionista. Boots by Jessica Simpson, $108.87 from Endless.
3. This piece presents a fresh take on the classic jean jacket. The rows of buttons and stand-up collar give it structure, while the bubble sleeves and curved hem add a softer touch. Jacket by BB Dakota, $70 from Chick Downtown.
4. This canvas belt with antiqued buckle closure would look great with a high-waisted skirt or over a tailored jacket. Belt by Timberland, $39 from Yoox.
5. A classic grey wool cardigan gets a stylish update with military-inspired piping and brass buttons. Cardigan from French Connection, $39.99.
6. This gold medallion necklace recalls military medals of honor. It would look great with a simple tee and jeans or leggings tucked into boots! Necklace from ModCloth, $14.99
7. This utilitarian belted dress puts a fashionable, feminine twist on the military trend. Dress by Diesel, $79 from Yoox.
Lesley of 315thomas