1. Retro-inspired swimwear is all the rage. This mint green polka dotted version is perfectly flirty and femme. Elsie Bikini from Curly Wurly, $50.
2. A large green moonstone ring is a simple but bold way to accessorize. Moonstone ring from Sparkle Couture, $38.
3. This pleated grosgrain purse looks like a giant floral bloom dangling from your shoulder – a great conversation piece! Corsage bag from Topshop, $55.
4. This flowy vintage blouse features a lovely crocheted neckline in the perfect shade of mint. Vintage blouse from It’s Bella, $18.
5. Add an unexpected burst of cool color with these lace-up oxfords. Suede Oxfords from Urban Outfitters, $48.
6. Crafty types will find endless uses for these mint lace and silk fabric covered buttons. Use them to spruce up an old blazer, sew a corsage-inspired cluster onto a tote, or pin one into your hair for girly glamour. Covered buttons from LiD Designs Supplies, $6 for a set of 3.
7. Sweet meets sexy in this cool-toned floral print dress with skin-baring back. Rose Fields Dress from Free People, $98.
Lesley of 315thomas