I’ve always loved a nautical themed outfit, especially for summer. The classic yet bold color palette of navy and red mixed with timeless stripes and gold accents will always be chic. The patriotic color scheme also makes this look picture perfect for an upcoming holiday… the fourth of July!
1. A casual hoodie with a bold anchor graphic is perfect for lounging. Anchor hoodie by Pretty Raccoon, $37.
2. You’re sure to make a splash in this adorable one-piece swimsuit. Matching sailor cap optional! Sailor swimsuit from Fables by Barrie, $110.
3. This pretty pirate-inspired necklace will set off any nautical themed look. I love the tiny gold anchor charm and the old-school ship locket. Pirata necklace from Tryst by Kerry, $30.
4. Cute, colorful flats are the perfect finishing touch for almost any outfit, and these red and white striped flats are no exception. Striped Flats by Type Z, $29.60 from Overstock.
5. This vintage zig-zag pattern scarf in navy and white is a super chic way to tie together your look. Scarf from Purple Deer Vintage, $15.
6. Sailor jeans are a subtle way to embrace the nautical trend. The medium wash and wide leg on this pair make them a wardrobe staple. Jeans from Express, $29.99.
7. This cardigan is a fun statement piece in a timeless style. Throw it on over jeans or a white sundress for a look that’s casual yet sophisticated. Hamptons cardigan by Plastic Island, $147 from Chick Downtown.
Lesley of 315thomas