1. Sky-high nude colored sandals make your legs look like they go on and on forever. Sandals by Jessica Simpson, $58.90 from Nordstrom.
2. The silhouette of this dress is breezy and effortless, and the unique, one-of-a-kind details make it special. Dress by DAY Birger et Mikkelsen, $139.50 from the Outnet.
3. A dove grey faux-leather jacket is modern and chic for spring. Jacket from Arden B., $68.
4. The sophisticated blush color and tailored ruffle details make this purse girly without being fussy. Purse from Urban Outfitters, $68.
5. This lovely leather cuff is inscribed with a message to inspire you throughout the day – “let love rule.” Bracelet by Cynthia H, $50 from Max & Chloe.
6. A cascade of asymmetrical ruffles give this casual-cool tank a feminine twist. Tank by Larok, $89.60 from Bloomingdale’s.
7. This vintage-inspired ruffled bikini is sure to make you the belle of the beach. En Pointe bikini from Anthropologie, $98.
Lesley of 315thomas