With temperatures climbing and the sun making an appearance almost every day here, it feels like summer is just around the corner! As things start to heat up, cool down your wardrobe with calming hues of blue and green inspired by the colors of the ocean.
1. This stunning dress features a deep turquoise color and rippling pleats that mirror the effect of waves crashing gently on the sand. Aqua pleated tank dress, $88 from Bloomingdale’s.
2. This super cute cotton skirt would make the perfect beach cover-up. I love the deep cobalt color and the wave-like tiers. Skirt by Mary Savel, $40.
3. The color palette of this gorgeous bangle comes directly from the ocean – the beads are made from bits of actual sea glass found on the beach! Rare Colors of the Sea bracelet, $46 from West Coast Sea Glass.
4. This gorgeous, hand painted silk chiffon scarf reminds me of sun reflecting off the surface of the sea. Ocean Foam scarf, $36 from Art in Silk.
5. These amazing, colorful tights are from my new favorite website – We Love Colors. They offer tons of great styles – from classic opaque tights to knee high socks to fishnet leggings – in over 45 colors! Solid color microfiber tights, $12.50 each. Splash color microfiber tights, $16 each.
6. I just love the rich azure shade of these cool, casual platform sandals. Perfect for a hot night on the beach! Nine West Ira sandals, $80.06 from Zappos.
Lesley of 315thomas