1. This gorgeous quartz pendant has an unexpected burst of bright orange color in its center. Necklace from the Glass Onion, $55.
2. I just love the juicy tangerine color and ruffled neckline of this fun, casual romper. Day Trip Romper by Roxy, $49.50.
3. A hip-length orange trench provides a bold splash of color for rainy Spring days. Trench from Target, $34.99.
4. These brightly patterned espadrilles would be a perfectly chic compliment to a crisp white sundress. Espadrilles by Tory Burch, $165.
5. This adorable handmade fabric brooch would really pop on the lapel of a denim blazer. Brooch by Cotton Hill’s Garden, $9 for a set of two.
6. A strapless cotton blouse with an eye-catching print and bow-tie sash is fun and flattering. Top from Anthropologie, $78.
7. This flirty floral skirt has been made from vintage printed fabric, so you know it’s one-of-a-kind! Skirt by Desiree Salas, $68.
Lesley of 315thomas