Hello lovelies! It’s Lesley from 315thomas… I’ve just returned from an amazing two-week vacation in Paris, and I’m already missing it terribly! So… this week’s fashion finds are a tribute to one of the most beautiful (and fashionable) cities in the world!
1. Show your love for Paris with this cute and comfy graphic tee. Oui Paris shirt, $28 from Urban Outfitters.
2. This quilted bag inspired by one of France’s most famous couture designers is the perfect way to inject a little bit of chic into your everyday wardrobe. Bag from Topshop, $50.
3. Cute flats are a staple in every Parisian woman’s wardrobe… and many of them are rocking a pair by Repetto, a French dancewear brand that also makes chic street shoes. Try a fun hue like coral to mix things up a bit. Classic Flats by Repetto, $164.50 from La Garconne.
4. A classic striped cashmere cardigan is a great investment piece that you will wear for years to come. Sweater by Autumn Cashmere, $90 from Revolve Clothing.
5. This pretty beaded bracelet pays homage to the city of lights with a bold silver charm. Paris en Rose bracelet by Katherine Cooper, $63.
6. A femme and flirty skirt is the perfect piece to help you achieve that effortlessly stylish French girl look. Rosies skirt from Forever 21, $16.90.
Lesley of 315thomas