Today is my 25th birthday, and in honor of that occasion I’m showcasing a collection of amazing party dresses! These aren’t necessarily for every day wear, but I think every girl should have that one perfect dress in their closet that makes them feel like a princess. Whether it’s your birthday, a class reunion, a hot date, or just a day you want to feel special… these dresses are guaranteed to do the trick.
1. Betsey Johnson is the quintessential party dress designer, and this one has it all – girly pink lace and a ruffled hem, all tied up with a big bow! $195, from Bluefly.
2. This dress is not for the faint of heart! The unique and daring silhouette and fabric choices are guaranteed to turn heads. One-of-a-kind handmade dress by Kcoline, $299.
3. I’ve been seeing Sarah Seven’s dresses all over the place the past month or so, and I still can’t get enough! This one features gorgeous, soft draping and a fresh, modern color combination. Lemon Drop Dress, $395.
4. Embrace your inner child with this fun, playful bright aqua and yellow dress with bow-tied details. The variations in color and materials help give it that special, nostalgic, made-with-love feel. Shoulder-tie mini dress by Little Sister Lucy, $50.
5. Everyone needs a little black dress, and this one will make you feel like a rock star. I love the juxtaposition of the tough, sexy metal studs with the feminine, flowing material. Studded party dress, about $60 from Oli (prices are in British pounds).
6. This is the perfect party dress for the modern girly-girl. The hot pink skirt and poufy crinoline are vintage-inspired and super femme, while the chic and simple navy blue bodice adds a modern, understated element. Navy and magenta silk dress by Chloe Hope Designs, $140.
Hope you liked my finds… now it’s party time for me!
Lesley of 315thomas