It’s beginning to feel a lot like Spring! After a brutal winter on the east coast, this weekend gave me a taste of what’s to come. Here are some of my fave finds for when Spring finally arrives in full bloom.
1. Once the weather gets warm, you will live in these soft, cropped, barely-blue jeans. Jeans from American Eagle, $49.50.
2. A classic striped bateau neck shirt is the definition of casual cool. Tee from J. Crew, $36.
3. This mixed-print bohemian-inspired dress is perfectly breezy for Spring. Bandeau Dress from Spool No. 72, $86.
4. A one-of-a-kind vintage tooled leather bag looks so chic and effortless. Shoulder bag from Capricious Traveler, $16.
5. A pair of flouncy floral shorts are an on-trend alternative to the ubiquitous miniskirt. Shorts from Urban Outfitters, $38.
6. A pair of unique and feminine woven sandals will look great with everything in your Spring wardrobe, from floaty floral dresses to cuffed boyfriend jeans. Shoes from Lord & Taylor, $129.
Lesley of 315thomas