Vintage pieces are a great way to infuse your wardrobe with an eclectic, one-of-a-kind style. Look for pieces with interesting patterns, textures, and colors in classic shapes that will stay in style forever.
1. Pump up the volume with a bright pink suede mini. The high-waisted pencil shape is classic, but the material and color give it edge. Skirt from The FAD Pop-Up Shop, $20.
2. This perfectly worn-in leather shoulder bag has beautiful, hand-tooled details. Bag from Twin Hearts, $42.
3. This smocked floral dress is breezy and bohemian for summer days. Dress from Old Age Vintage, $48.
4. Swap out your everyday sneakers for a pair of chic, natural jute espadrilles. Shoes from Dear Golden, $34.
5. A great scarf will never go out of style. I love the richly colored floral pattern and fringed trim on this one. Scarf from Verseau Vintage, $16.
6. A military-inspired cardigan in hot pink is simply chic. Sweater from Bluesy Mod Vintage, $26.