Happy Monday! We got about 18 inches of snow where I live this weekend… so in honor of the weather, here are my picks for the warmest and coziest clothes of the season.
1. This wool-blend cardigan is delightfully disheveled – perfect for curling up by the fireplace with a cup of hot tea and a good book. Nestle & Nuzzle Cardi from Anthropologie, $69.95
2. These adorable cashmere arm warmers with leather bows will keep you toasty indoors or out. Arm warmers from Adventures of Jessica Rose, $65.
3. A chunky knit scarf is the perfect snow day accessory. This bright pink cabled version will brighten up even the gloomiest of days! Hand knit scarf from Bombshell Studios, $42.
4. I’ve been an opponent of Uggs for years… they might be the most comfortable things on earth, but they are terribly unflattering. If you want to wear shearling boots to keep your toes warm, invest in a stylish, streamlined pair like these that you can continue to wear for years to come. Bonus – they went on sale as I was compiling this post! Boots by Johnston & Murphy, $169.99.
5. The bow detail and French blue color make this knit beret is trÃ¨s chic. Beret from Urban Outfitters, $34.
6. This skirt is so pretty… the painted and appliquÃ©d flowers and peekaboo lace at the hem make it super feminine, and the sweater knit material makes it warm as can be. Always A Lady skirt from Anthropologie, $148.
Lesley of 315thomas