It’s Lesley of 315thomas, here with your weekly Fashion Finds… a couple days late because of Memorial Day. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
I’ve always loved winged things, so I’m thrilled that one of the top trends this summer is the butterfly motif. Seen in spring and summer fashion shows from top designers like Diane von Furstenberg and Badgley Mischka, the symbol of beauty and transformation seems to be popping up everywhere! Keep the look sophisticated and feminine with breezy silhouettes and muted color palettes, and you’ll float through the summer with style.
1. This amazing bikini features two of the hottest trends this summer – the one shoulder silhouette and the butterfly motif. And the chocolate brown and cream color combination will look fabulous with a tan! Epic Journey bikini, $126 from Anthropologie.
2. This sweet vintage scarf is a great way to add femininity to a simple look. Tie it around your neck for a classic look, or mix it up by using it as a headband or looping it around the strap of your handbag. Vintage butterfly scarf, $11 from Platypi Vintage.
3. Neutral leather flats will always be in style. Stand out from the crowd in this pair, with its cut-out butterfly detail and metallic gold insole. Dillon flats, DV by Dolce Vita, $37.95 from 6 pm.
4. This silk tie-neck blouse has a fantastic silhouette that’s flattering on almost any figure. Bonus: the unique details and neutral grey color palette make this a transition piece that you can wear year round! Lizzy butterfly top, $81 from Lulu’s.
5. This skirt has the perfect sophisticated, bohemian look – equally at home with a bikini and sandals for a day at the beach, or a sexy blouse and heels for a night on the town! Butterfly dirndl skirt by Free People, $98 from Revolve Clothing.
6. This gorgeous necklace features an antiqued bronze butterfly and a crystal pendant in the prettiest shade of azure blue. Perfection! Antique Aqua Butterfly pendant, $99.01 from 1 of my kind.
Have a lovely day…