Zipper details are a huge trend right now, and a great way to add some edge to your look. Here are some fun and fashionable ways to incorporate them into your wardrobe.
1. This little black dress gets some extra punch with a trail of sculptural, wavy silver zippers down the front… so unique and unexpected, and sure to turn heads! Hip Zip dress from Lulu’s, $45.
2. This little brooch looks sweet and innocent… but look closer and you’ll see it’s made of vintage zippers, sculpted into the shape of a flower! This find is handmade, one-of-a-kind, and – because it’s made from recycled vintage materials – eco-friendly! Floral brooch by Zip Pinning, $26.
3. This skirt’s black and white color scheme keeps it classic, while the exposed front zipper mixes it up with modern style. It’s made from re-purposed materials, so it’s environmentally conscious too. Cashmere zip skirt by Re Collection, $70 from Revolve Clothing.
4. Spice up a simple skirt with a pair of black leggings featuring an adjustable zipper at the ankle. Perfect for the rock chick look! Ankle zip leggings from Urban Outfitters, $38.
5. A plain v-neck t-shirt goes from drab to fab with the addition of a zippered chest pocket. So cute! Zipper trim pocket top from Go Jane, $19.60.
6. The zipper trend mixes equally well with hard-edged rock looks and soft, feminine styles. This pretty lace top with its subtle exposed zipper will give your romantic style a modern update. Fly away lace top by Free People, $78.
Hope you enjoyed my finds this week… see you next time!
Lesley of 315thomas