Happy fourth of July!
If you live in the states and are celebrating July 4th with sparklers, fireworks, and maybe even a small party, I hope you have an awesome time! I’ll be spending the day catching up on work, doing a little bit of driving (we should be in Atlanta tomorrow for those following along), and hopefully squeeze in a couple of hours at Six Flags tomorrow evening.
For now, I am popping in to share a few last-minute holiday DIY ideas for Independence Day…
1. (above) Red, white, and blue cupcake topper idea (by Kristin Eldridge)
2. DIY Tie Dye Fourth of July Manicure (by Maegan at Love Maegan)
3. How to style a summertime picnic (by Chelsea Fuss for Project Wedding)
4. An easy way to reuse paint chips (by Rebekah at A Bit of Sunshine)
5. Security envelope sparklers (by Brianne at The Ravenna Girls)
P.S. I am driving cross-country this week and am documenting my trip. If you want to follow along, you can check out the hashtag #brittsroadtrip on twitter to get the scoop. Or follow me on Instagram (my Instagram username is brittnimehlhoff).