Believe me, I’ve tried, but I just can’t shake this pink phase that I’ve been going through lately. Design-wise, dusty pinkish tones are still my fave. And no matter how many times I try to suppress those Pepto-Bismol vibes, they keep coming back up.
So, I figure, why fight it. One day, I’ll wake up and be completely over it. But today isn’t that day. So for now, let’s just go through a few reasons why pink is still kind of the best…
1. (above) Super tall cactus on pink from Hannah Klemm
2. Pink and Periwinkle from Aleksandra Kingo
3. Pink + pineapples. Not a bad combo.
4. Styling (pink) perfection from Molly Cranna
5. Pink on pink
6. Stairway to (pink) heaven from Park & Cube
7. Color blocked pink and peach from Adi Goodrich
What color is having it’s moment in your eyes right now? I’ve been loving blues lately too, but I’d love to hear what you think.