Maybe it’s the fact that summer is coming to an end, but right now I’m hooked on bright colors. As evidenced by my striped blueberry punch popsicles and watercolor lunch bags from earlier in the week.
But I like my color does in small, more minimal amounts. So, I’ve rounded up some of the most cheerful interiors I could find this week – each infused with bright / bold accent colors, without overpowering the space.
1. (above) Pops of yellow + chartreuse from Inside Out
2. Powder blue + orange from Dwell
3. Sunshine yellow and deep blue from Inside Out
4. All of the amazing colorful chairs and couches at Fig House from Emily Henderson
5. Colorful shelf accents from BHG
6. Yellow art work + that blue bowl from Inside Out
7. Primary colors from Femina
What accent colors are you most drawn to in interiors?