Whenever Jeff and I move to a new place, the number one priority on our list of must-haves is great natural light. And the same has been true in my search for the ‘perfect’ studio space (which has more recently become a little bit of a nightmare, but thats a whole other story).
So, today, in the spirit of inspiration (we’re currently trying to decide if we should move from our current place when our lease is up at the end of October), I’ve rounded up some of my favorite interiors with gorgeous natural light.
1. (above) A spot for ALL the plants (via The Transcontinental Affair)
2. A living room with plenty of natural elements/ textiles AND natural light (via Studio McGee)
3. The workspace of Lucile Sciallano (via The Design Files)
4. Love that bookcase! And the perfectly even natural light. (via Boligliv)
5. Light-drenched kitchen / living room combo (via This Is Paper)
6. Oh yes! (via At Home In Love)
7. My color blocked office area
8. The picture perfect kitchen of Sarah Sherman Samuel (via Smitten Studio)
9. Vaulted ceilings and insanely awesome natural light (via Camille Styles)
10. This dining room! (via Amber Interiors)
11. The DIY bedroom makeover I did for a friend (via Curbly)
12. Great kitchen with plenty of light (via Studio McGee)
13. This corner bedroom! (via KK Living)
I’d be pretty happy to live (or work) in any of these amazing spaces. What about you?