I am sure you know that this Sunday is Father’s Day. But if you just had an “Oh shoot!” moment, take a breath, check out these last minute DIYs, and get to work on Dad’s gift…
1. Create a Unique iPad Case via Lil Blue Boo
2. Make Dad a Bow Tie via Jessica of Living Swell for papernstitch *this tutorial is actually for a little man’s bow tie, but can be adapted for adults.
3. Make a Bulletproof Binder out of a Road Sign via MAKE (by Sean Michael Ragan)
4. Stitch Dad some DIY Suspenders via A Beautiful Mess
5. Make a Drum Shade Pendant Light via Living with Lindsay
6. Hand Stamp a couple of Hankies via Michael Ann for papernstitch
7. Make Dad a Skinny Tie via A Beautiful Mess
P.S. I am now a regular contributor at Curbly, one of my favorite sites for home DIY projects and before and afters. Yay! And I hope you’ll come over and visit me there and say hi. Here are my post’s from this week:
1. How to make a light fixture out of a tart tin (my favorite from the week).
3. And yum – how to make dip dyed marshmallows!
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there. Have a great weekend!