I am so excited to bring you this giveaway! It is going to be so much fun…we have teamed up with Scarlet Fig for a fabric giveaway called Name That Fabric. Scarlet Fig, an awesome textile shop with original designs by Laurie Wisbrun, has some brand new fabric designs and would love your ideas on what to name these two new fabrics: one and two. That’s where the giveaway comes in…Leave a comment here with your name suggestion (you may leave a name suggestion for each of the two fabrics- for a total of two entries). The winner can choose any two fat quarters from Scarlet Figs etsy shop (and she has a lot of great fabric choices). Laurie will choose the winner on 6/18 based on which name fits the best for Scarlet Fig. Giveaway will run from Monday 6/8 to Tues 6/17.
1. Visit scarletfig.etsy.com to see the two fabrics that need names (each design is original and created by Laurie Wisbrun):
Birdies on Couches: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25741988
2. Leave a comment here with your name suggestion (you may leave a name suggestion for each of the two fabrics- for a total of two entries).
3. The winner can choose any two fat quarters from Scarlet Figs etsy shop. Laurie will choose the winner on 6/18 based on which name fits the best for Scarlet Fig. Winners will be announced on here and on Scarlet Fig.
Giveaway will run from Monday 6/8 to Tues 6/17.
56 comments | Click here to reply
For the birds: Pop Parlorchrista
For the elephants: Safari Sorbet
I really like the name already suggested for the bird fabric, avian therapy
Treasured Trunks -(elephants)
Tufted Tweets-(birds on sofas)
I must be on a ‘T’ kick!Jenna Z
1: kaleidoscope parade (parade or herd works for a collective of elephants, i believe)
2: What a nest!Kait
Lovely fabrics! So vibrant and fun!
1. How about Heffalump Sorbet. (Heffalumps are from Winnie the pooh and Christopher Robin)
2. Blue sofas of happinessTwoPackRats
What about “Patterned Parade” for the elephants, and “Cozy Perch” for the birds on couches?ValArt
I do love your fabrics. They are so creative!
elephants- Trunks at the Tajkim
birds- Grannies Parlor
Great fabrics!! My ideas are:
1.Are You my Mother?(elephant)Susan Mulder
2.Chester’s Field (bird on couch or chesterfield! this is my FAV!)
elephants: pacaderm parade OR delirium delightCasey
bird on couch: dear davenperch
Bird on couch – Twitterosity
Fat quarters with elephants? Elefats of course!
2. Bird on Couch:”Love-Seat Lovey”JennyB
Elephants: “Elephants on Parade”
Birds on couch: “Potato birdies”
thanks for the chance! Adorable fabrics, love the shop too!! XOXO 🙂Heather
1. Elephants: “Elephant Pop”JennyB
1. Argyle Elephant
2. Lazy Sparrowmiss lila
Seeing Elephants – reminds me of the scene in Dumbo when they get liquored up and see colored and patterned elephants everywhere.
Le Parlour Perch or Parlour Perch – sofa reminds me of a Queen Anne style you’d find in a Victorian parlor.Stephanie
how about “perched” for the birds?KarenLR
2. Tweet Chester(field)
OMGosh, Doris and I had the same thought…wendyz
1 – Patchwork Pachyderm
2 – Crows on the Credenzawendyz
And by the way I love all of the Scarlet Fig’s fabrics. Fabulous!Rachel