We all have one of those dresses in our closet that we wear year round – no matter what the season. Dress it up. Dress it down. Layer it up for winter. Wear it with sandals during spring. You know what I’m talking about, right?
My version of that year-round dress looks something like this striped one. And now that spring is here, I’ll be pairing it with neutrals AND a pop of color. So neutrals, meet your color pop for the season: minty blue and a little orange…
1. Hepcat Shades $55
2. Pippi Cuff $150
3. Moving Mountains Bag $235
4. Stripe Tunic Dress $145
5. Bronze Crescent Necklace $80
6. Willow Knows Silk Scarf $80
7. Holepunch Flat Sandal $90
9. Sergio Rossi Clutch *this one is super pricey
10. ‘Late Anyway’ Watch $28
What do you think? Is this is a color combo you might try for spring?