Before heading out to finish some DIYs of my own, I am popping in to share nine awesome DIYs you should totally try this weekend. If you want. No pressure.
1. Sewn Clutch from Yellow Brick Home
2. $5 Concrete Bucket Stool from HomeMade Modern (found via Curbly)
3. Copper Mobile DIY from The Crafty Sisters
4. DIY Tassel Necklace from Sugar & Cloth
5. Wool Alphabet DIY from Oh Happy Day
6. Tutorial for Origami Ball from Design and Form
7. Polka Dot Mousepad DIY from Lovely Indeed
8. High Low Skirt from from Cotton & Curls
9. Painted Tea Towels from Creature Comforts
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week…
Have a great weekend!
Leave a reply