I love this diy idea from Project Wedding for painted glass centerpieces. Great weekend project, if you ask me. And speaking of weekend projects, here are a few more that I hope to get around to in the next couple of days…
1. Four small things you can make right now (coin purse, button magnets, cross-stitching, and painted vases). My roundup for Oh Hello Friend this week. One of my favorites so far.
2. Clever ring storage on Cut Out and Keep.
3. Five pom pom diy ideas for Easter and beyond in the new issue of Sweet Paul (page 62-66).
And a few business tip links for ya…
1. I’ve been enjoying this completely free video summit for right-brain business owners. It runs through March 11th. And I thought you might like it too.
2. Here are a few tricks for getting people to actually read your blog posts. Its a guest post by Tracey Matthewman on Laura Roeder.
3. If you have an amazon order you’ve been meaning to place, I have to recommend that you also pick up a copy of Seth Godin’s new book Poke the Box. So good. I am about halfway through the book myself (super quick and easy read) and it’s been a great kick in the butt / inspiration.
Have a wonderful weekend. Catch you Monday!