Do you love to write? Do you have a passion for creative businesses? Do you love creating your own diy projects?
Well then, I want to hear from you because I am looking to add a few new contributors to the papernstitch blog team, and I am anxious to hear from you.
I am looking for writers who are able to write weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly articles in one of the following categories:
- Creative biz tips for small business owners: Looking for writers in various biz categories- general small business, marketing, social media, Etsy, etc
- Original diy projects and tutorials: Looking for crafters with excellent (original) ideas and good photos.
- Art + handmade features: Looking for someone with amazing style who is always finding new (undiscovered) artists and makers + wants to share their findings with papernstitch readers.
Blog contributors will be able to include a blurb about themselves at the end of every post (which will include a link back to their shop or blog) + will be added to the contributors page with additional links and info. Additional perks may be worked in after a trial period depending on how things go.
Here are the details…
To apply to be a blog contributor, email me at brittni(at)papernstitch.com with the subject line “Blog Contributor: (Category you want to write about-either Business, DIY, or Art/Handmade)” along with the following…
1. What is your name and where do you live?
2. Why do you want to be a contributor on papernstitch (keep this brief)?
3. Would you prefer to write weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly articles?
4. List links to 3-5 of your best articles or original craft projects.
5. In 3-5 sentences, tell me a little about yourself and your past and current experience with writing.
6. Links to share (your blog link, your shop link, twitter, facebook).
I’ll start looking at the applications as they come in. Once the contributor slots are filled, they’re filled. So, send your info over early if you can. If you have any questions before you apply, please respond in the comments below (do not email the question please) and I will make sure to answer your question(s) there asap.
Can’t wait to hear from you!