We have a brand new giveaway that starts today. And this one is from friend of papernstitch, Laura Evans who runs the photography shop Love.Laugh.Believe. Her photography is stunning, which is probably why I talk about her so much here on the blog.
Anyway, back to the giveaway…Laura is giving away a $30 gift certificate / shopping spree to one lucky winner to spend in her photography shop on whatever they would like (prints, notecards, whatever)! All you have to do is enter for your chance to win. Details below…
There are three ways to play and you can enter up to three times. Here are the ways to play. Each entry should be a separate comment”¦
1. Browse Laura’s photography shop. Find your favorites. Come back here and tell us how you spend your $30 gift certificate if you won.
2. Subscribe to the papernstitch blog by clicking here and then leave a message in the comments that says “subscribed”. **Ill know if you really did or did not subscribe, so lets play fair.
3. Twitter, facebook, or blog about this giveaway and leave a link in the comments.
**Giveaway will end on November 30th at 11:59 pm eastern time.**
73 comments | Click here to reply
I would choose the May I take Your Picture print in the 10×8 size! I love it!Jingle
i subscribed through blogger! you can see your blog on my “blogs i follow” list here:
i’ve long been a fan of laura and her work! and it’s sooo hard to choose a favorite, but i’ve really been in love with her “edible” work:
2. I would definitely go for “a fairy tale castle and the dream of a happy ending.” It looks like a secret place, suitable for epic games of make-believe.
3. shared via facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=805611865
already subscribed! 🙂rach
I would spend my winnings on this beauty.
I would probably got for the “click your heels together 3 times” – it’s so magical and fun 🙂 Although the choice is difficult.
And I have subscribed.Orit
already a subscriber of papernstitch in google reader!angie
– I LOVE ‘the dreamer’ and ‘the green green grass’, also ‘all star’. They are all beautiful though- whimsical is the perfect word for them!
I tweeted- username claireandjanae I have no idea how to get the link. sorry 🙂Janae
i love laura’s photography too! i would love the balloon photo on the bench. sooo perfect!
i’m already subscribed!Mayi Carles @ Heartmade
Seeing as cupcakes are one of my favorite things in the world, I’d have to frame a cupcake print and give it a home in my kitchen so I can be reminded every morning how magical sprinkles are.
love, love, love ‘the flower halo’.tiffany
I subscribed… but I think I already was. anyway I re-did it on yahoo.Janae
I like the ich liebe dich printJanae
I would get two sets of notecards.
1. Winter reflected in the morning dew 2Amanda
2. Waiting to go inside
ooh, i’d want to spend it on the a childhood feeling of being free photo (http://www.etsy.com/listing/43895991/a-childhood-feeling-of-being-free).
love her work!angie