Dig to the back of your junk drawer or the bottom of your kid’s toy chest – it’s time to DIY with some tiny toy dinos…
1. How to make a faux gold dino pendant necklace from me
2. DIY dinosaur planter from Kitten Bear
3. DIY dino garland by Erin of Design for Mankind for HGTV.com
4. Animal magnet DIY from Sugar & Cloth
5. Create Easy Dinosaur Bookends from Mommy in the Mountains
6. Make a party Animal Candle Cake Topper by Jenny of Hank and Hunt for The Sweetest Occasion
7. Neon dino toy makeover from Four Flights of Fancy
So what do you think? Will you be trying on of these DIYs this weekend?
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts this week:
Have a great weekend!
Leave a reply