Usually, I hop over to Felt & Wire whenever I get a craving (can you get cravings for non-edible objects?) for paper goods because it is so well curated. I always find something I love. But did you know that this shop has a bunch of non-paper goods from independent artists and designers as well?
I spent over an hour browsing through them the other day (usually I only have a few minutes) and added some goodies to my Christmas wishlist. My mom already asked me what I want for Christmas… The holidays are getting close, huh?
Anyway, here are a few things I thought you might like…
- Collector Plate by MINE $50 (will someone please buy me this?)
- Conservation Pieces Pillow by Heather Lins $95
- Clipsticks by Jill Allyn $30 (uses rubber bands instead of metal clips)
- Yellow Aluminum Candle Holder by Collective Aesthetics $65
- Wrapping Paper by Design Army $15
- 2013 Stitch the Stars Calendar Kit by Heather Lins $24 (I want this too)
- Michael Bierut Forty Posters for the Yale School of Architecture by Design Observer $20
- Feltcro Cord Keeperby by Jill Allyn $34 (good gift for tech geeks)
- Prairie Caps Monogramed Notes by In Haus Press $10
Visit Felt & Wire for curated paper goods and gifts for the holidays.
Thank you to Felt and Wire for sponsoring this post. All opinions and ideas are my own. Interested in having a sponsored post on papernstitch? Visit the advertising page for more info.