I like to think of dots as a classic – a pattern that never goes out of style – kind of like stripes. And more recently they (dots) have been popping up in a big way, especially in the DIY community. So I found a handful of my absolute favorites polka dot projects to share and inspire before the weekend is here. Enjoy!
1. polka dot pillowcase diy from Claire of Fellow, Fellow for Say Yes to Hoboken
2. make a finger print dot blouse from Runway DIY
3. gold dot embellished heels from In Honor of Design
4. gold leaf spotted paper mache bowls from Kelli Murray
6. polka dot etched drinking glasses diy from A Beautiful Mess
7. diy polka dot jewelry dish from Shop Sweet Things
8. do-it-yourself polka dot painted jeans from Andrea Fairservice for Breanna Rose
9. a perfectly dotted vase project from Ruffled
And for even more weekend project ideas (not necessarily polka dot related), visit my I love DIY board on Pinterest.
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week…
- Make It: Rotating Gallery Board DIY
- Before and After: Upholstering a Spool
- Bake It: Awesome Autumn Apple Pie
Have a great weekend!