This post is sponsored by Old Navy. Whether you’re looking for a tankini, bikini or a one piece, Old Navy has you confidently covered at a great price.
After a cold winter that just keeps going and going, it is increasingly clear that I need a warm and very bright summer. And since the sun season is officially less than a week away (June 20th – that’s also Jeff and I’s anniversary), it is time to start dreaming of umbrella drinks and the sand underneath my feet.
I’ve been storing my swimsuits and summer accessories for almost a year now, since I haven’t needed them here in Seattle. So I think it’s time for an update. But it’s not just a swimsuit I’ll need for my imaginary beach vacay. Nope! I’m going to need towels, sunnies, a beach bag, a cover up, sandals, and maybe even a bike (or two). I have to cruise around oceanside in style, right?
Here are a handful of my picks for summer…
1. Striped Halter Swimsuit – for days when I want to look cute and still be able to eat a hot dog.
2. Woven Beach Towel – for lounging.
3. Karen Walker Sunnies – I need these. The end.
4. ABICI Bike – for cruising.
5. Knit Merino Sweater Top – I really want to wear this top everyday, so why not bring it to the beach too.
6. Red Market Weave Tote – again, something I can use everyday!
7. Melbourne Sandal – for long walks by the water.
8. Geometric Clay Pendant Necklace – to accessorize my suit.
9. Hexagon Gold Stud Earrings – so I have a little gold.
10. Chevron Bikini – for pool days. So cute!
11. Striped Tee – Loose and cozy. Just the way I like it, especially when I’m sunburned.
12. Public 9th Avenue Bike – for cruising and then picking up a cupcake on the way back to the hotel. Love that basket in the front.
How are you preparing for summer?
Thank you again to Old Navy for sponsoring my post. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.