Inspired by a craft technique that I (unfortunately) have no talent in, today’s post revolves around sewn project. Whether its by hand or at the machine, these DIYs will have you getting out a needle and thread. Enjoy!
1. travel sewing kit from Sew 4 Home
2. leather pocket tee diy from In Honor of Design
3. make a color block shower curtain from Martha
4. and sew a stripes + color tote from Prudent Baby
5. crochet a beaded necklace from Olive Manna on Oh, Hello Friend
6. ginormous button pillow diy from Instructables
7. how to sew a leather + fabric clutch from A Beautiful Mess
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts for the week…
- 7 DIY Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Neon Crate and Barrel Rug Hack
- How To Dye Table Linens with Vegetables
Have a great weekend!