Grab your scissors, a glue gun, and a big ol’ pile of confetti. It’s Friday and it is time to party…DIY style! Here are my favorite party crafts for the weekend.
1. DIY Surprise Lantern from Oh Happy Day by Jenny Batt
2. Party with a DIY Pinata Tree by Blow Up! on Anthology
3. Straw Flag Place Cards Idea from Wedding Chicks
4. Wrapping Paper DIY from 100 Layer Cake by Hey Look
5. Paper Dots Party Garland Idea from Oh Happy Day
6. Make your own party hats from Princess Lasertron
7. Candy Button Party Favors from Trade Wind Tiaras
8. Confetti Linen Napkin DIY from Design Mom
Plan to tackle one of these projects this weekend? Tell me about in the comments below.
9 comments | Click here to reply
Really these 8 DIYs are perfect to celebrate Friday party. Thanks for sharing.Garrett Sergio
RT @papernstitch: 8 #diy projects for a party-filled weekend http://t.co/sCxvONOQ(@mariahdanielsen) (@mariahdanielsen)
Wow those are really nice ideas for celebration! What an inspiration, have a wondeful weekend!Monsterscircus
Ohhh these are fabulous! Thank you 🙂Alison
Ooh thanks for sharing! I feel like throwing a party just to try out some of these interesting DIYs! 🙂Jessica
Haha. I feel the same way Nicole. Thanks for stopping by.
And you too Kelly!
Great ideas, I love the flag place cards!
I love them all…now I want to have a party!!!Nicole Underwood