If you can’t find what you are looking for online or at a local shop, make it yourself! Right?
I am sure that’s a motto that you already live by, but just in case, here’s your reminder: Awesome fashion and wearables DIYs to dive into this weekend…
1. how to make lace shorts (so cute!)
2. diy dip dyed ombre ballet flats
3. make your own high low skirt
4. make an ombre seed bead necklace
6. diy blouse makeover (the back of this top is so cool)
P.S. I also write for Curbly and Momtastic. Here are my posts from the week.
- how to make a modern candelabra
- how to build a rustic sawhorse desk without a hammer (or nails)
- how to make a paint by numbers pillow
- bake blueberry pancakes in a jar
- 6 must-visit online shops for wall art the whole family will love
Hope you have a great weekend! Catch you next week.
6 comments | Click here to reply
I’m gonna have to make those lace shorts. So pretty!Erica
RT @freshlygiven: Check out one of my DIYs over at @papernstitch: What to Wear (#DIY Edition) http://t.co/vtVMtFdfMs. Meagan (@GraciouSunshine)
RT @freshlygiven: Check out one of my DIYs over at @papernstitch: What to Wear (#DIY Edition) http://t.co/vtVMtFdfCharles Robinson (@chuck45th)
Check out one of my DIYs over at @papernstitch: What to Wear (#DIY Edition) http://t.co/vtVMtFdfWhitney (@freshlygiven)
Awsome fashioin DIY’s – just looove the lace shorts, they looks so cool. Have a wonderful weekendMonsterscircus
Awesome stuff! I’ll definitely have to try the blueberry pancakes in a jar. And I really love the idea of the paint by numbers pillow.
The lace shorts idea is great. I also agree with you about that blouse makeover — the back is really neat. And I love those key earrings the woman is wearing with the blouse. But my favorite idea is easily the rewired bracelets. It didn’t strike me at first. But when I looked at the process, I was like, “Awesome!”Preemie Maboroshi