This last month and a half it has been raining nearly every single day. And I have to say, I don’t mind it now as much as I used to. I did live in Seattle for almost a year, after all. As long as I have a cute umbrella and a pair of wellies, I am good to go. I never thought that rain boots / wellies (whatever you like to call them) were all that necessary until I moved to Washington last year. Now I swear by them, even in Florida. So can you point me to the nearest puddle? I’m jumping in!
My version of the perfect (fall) outfit for a rainy day includes the following…
1. Mountain Blazer (with a loose dress and some tights: comfy-ness is important on rain days)
2. Women’s Wellies in Hunter Green (this color green with navy blue + aubergine? oh yeah!)
3. Striped Umbrella (love stripes right now)
4. Blue Kyanite Arch Hoops (the dangly bits of these earrings look like rain drops)
5. Handmade Polka Dot Crossover Purse (you can use this as a clutch too)
Admittedly, I’m now kind of hoping that it rains today so I have a reason to buy a couple of things from this list that I don’t have yet. Heh. Curious to know…
What do you like to wear on rainy days?
This post is sponsored by Joules. All opinions and ideas are my own. Interested in having a sponsored post on papernstitch? Visit the advertising page for more info.