Jeff and I finally arrived in Jacksonville last night, after seven days of driving. And I am so tired. I was working from the road in between my driving shifts and at night when we arrive at each hotel, and although it was a little hectic with the pets, it was a lot of fun too.
I wasn’t able to get a full DIY roundup together for today’s typical Friday post, but I do still have some links to share. Enjoy!
– I want to move into this amazing house from Katie’s Pencil Box (pictured above).
– 10 blog layout tips from A Beautiful Mess.
-How to turn a family treasure into a fabric design from Hello Beautiful.
-Last day to submit your shop for the 6 weeks of summer exhibition on papernstitch.
-An adorable diy polka dot shorts from Michelle Edgemont on Say Yes to Hoboken.
-A giveaway to help promote your business.
-My Curbly posts for the week:
- how to repurpose record covers
- before & after: ceiling medallion to cool clock
- how to redecorate your housewares in less than a minute
- 11 fresh summer recipes
Have a great weekend!