Its officially December. So, today we are kicking off a month of gift guides with affordable winter accessories…
Things are really starting to cool off this season (even here in Florida), so if you scratching your head for a gift to give this holiday season, accessories to help your friends keep warm will be much appreciated. And with all price tags being $50 or less, your wallet will appreciate it too.
1. Cashmere Hooded Sweater Scarf from Ruche $45.99: Keep warm in this super soft, cashmere hoodie scarf.
2. Earthy Button Up Scarf by Lori Looms $42: Keep it versatile with this earthy scarf that can be worn in various combinations.
3. Free People Doubs Glove $28: Fashion up your fingers with the gold button detailing on these doubs gloves. Peek-a-boo fingers mean you want to have take them off to use your digits.
4. Women’s Diesel Scarf $30: This graphic print will look perfect with a simple black jacket like the one on the model. A pop of color is always welcomed during the dreary winter months.
5. Button Cap by Why the Sky $32: Hand crocheted from peruvian highland wool, which means its super warm. And the simple design means it would work for a man or a woman (but the description says woman–so maybe a small headed man?).
6. Original Wrist Worms by Sandra Juto $49: These are made of wool as well and are machine washable.
Last but not least…the first image at the very top of this post: Lime Slouchy Beret by Emily May Sparks $25