06/05/13
19 comments Print This: Father’s Day Printables by   |   19 comments

minimal-fathers-day-printables

Father’s Day is right around the corner (June 16th) and many of us (myself included) are beginning to scramble, trying to figure out what to get dear ol’ dad for the occasion. But that can be a tougher task than it seems…Dads are so low key, it can be difficult to shop for them. Am I alone here?

That said, I probably can’t help you pick out a bottle of wine, a box of candy, or a new neck tie for your dad, but I can help you in the packaging department. These minimal, printable tags and labels will make even the simplest gifts feel a bit more special this Father’s Day (a few bottles of beer, a box of popcorn, and a donut cake included). There are a few more tag options that aren’t shown in the photos as well – a couple of additional phrases. Click here to get the (free) Father’s Day printables now.

(free) father's day printables

gift-tag-printables-for-dad

beer-printables-for-dad

fathers-day-cake-printable

Concept, styling, and photography by Brittni Mehlhoff for Paper & Stitch

Download the Father’s Day printables here.

P.S. Curious to know… Are you planning anything special for Father’s Day this year?

19 comments to Print This: Father’s Day Printables Click here to reply

Print This: Father’s Day Printables: Father’s Day is right around the corner (June 16th) and… http://t.co/BC9nBNmGfO

Brittni Mehlhoff (@papernstitch) commented on June 5th, 2013 at 8:02 am

I love these! I’ll for sure put them to good use this year!
Margeaux recently posted..Girl night.

Margeaux commented on June 5th, 2013 at 8:28 am

I love how simple and masculine these printables are! And I don’t even know what I’ll be doing for Father’s Day this year – I just found out that my dad will be on a camping trip over the weekend. Maybe I’ll sneak something into his stuff?

Kathleen commented on June 5th, 2013 at 9:12 am

These are lovely! I hear ya on the it’s tough shopping for dads front! Mine always asks for socks or says something like “well, you could give me this CD I bought for myself a few weeks ago!” Sheesh. Usually I end up getting him some yummy snacks so these tags would be perfect!

-Becca
Becca recently posted..DIY Wall Hanging

Becca commented on June 5th, 2013 at 9:33 am

Cute! I love the bottles.

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com
Alexandra Pettinato recently posted..PORTFOLIO: Page is Up!

Alexandra Pettinato commented on June 5th, 2013 at 9:37 am

This is such a fabulous and cute idea! And inexpensive, too!
I’m so glad you shared this. :) Thanks!
Laura – RelativelyOffbeat recently posted..Travel Tuesday: Galway, Ireland

Laura - RelativelyOffbeat commented on June 5th, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Super adorable! Love love love everything handmade! https://www.etsy.com/shop/prettygirlmariagirl

Maria Green commented on June 5th, 2013 at 2:48 pm

These are awesome, B! I love the ones on the take-out containers. And now I’m craving donuts…
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Confetti Marshmallow Numbers (+ A Sweet Giveaway!)

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on June 5th, 2013 at 3:02 pm

RT @papernstitch: Print This: Father’s Day Printables: Father’s Day is right around the corner (June 16th) and… http://t.co/bju6vSUFc6

Agne G. (@AgneGon) commented on June 5th, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I love it, its so nice.

Carol commented on June 5th, 2013 at 3:34 pm

Oh my god! I love everything! It’s not yet Father’s Day here in Australia yet (not til September) but you’ve given me a couple of ideas in advance. Those tiny popcorn boxes! Arrrgh. I want them.

Maya @ House Nerd commented on June 6th, 2013 at 7:37 am

Very sweet Dad-Day printables! Check them out: http://t.co/Je3rE1pHov

IndieMade (@IndieMade) commented on June 9th, 2013 at 3:01 pm

IKEA FAMILY LIVE (@IKEAFAMILYLIVE) commented on June 10th, 2013 at 6:00 am

RT @IKEAFAMILYLIVE: Don’t forget Father’s Day this Sunday! We love these printables from @papernstitch (perfect for kids!): http://t.co/npPyndXr7G

Brittni Mehlhoff (@papernstitch) commented on June 10th, 2013 at 10:44 am

aww! those are awesome printables – bold and cool.

i’m taking my own pops out for ice cream sundaes at a cute vintage-feel local soda shop/confectionary place! my hubby celebrates his first father’s day, too – so i’m going to get my ten month old boy to crawl over to him and give him a card and some treats! ^__^
lyndsay recently posted..Blueberry Cupcake

lyndsay commented on June 12th, 2013 at 6:08 pm

[...] if you need some last minute (free) printables for Fathers Day gifts, here you go. Have a great weekend. And to all the dads out there, Happy Fathers Day on [...]

7 DIY Projects to try this Weekend | Paper & Stitch commented on June 14th, 2013 at 8:01 am

[...] personalize it just a little, we printed off these Father’s Day tags from Paper & Stitch, cut them out, and attached them to the different goodies using a glue [...]

Treats for Dad Basket {A Quick and Easy Father’s Day Gift} | Mama. Papa. Bubba. commented on June 22nd, 2013 at 3:15 am

[…] Tarjeta para imprimir (más modelos en el enlace) / 8. Imprimibles para botellas, cajitas y toppers / 9. Imprimible para bolsa de regalo / 10. Plantilla de cajita con forma de corbata / 11. […]

Imprimibles gratis: 18 recursos para sorprender a papá | Cosas Molonas | Blog de Inspiración & DIY | commented on March 3rd, 2014 at 4:05 am

[…] minimal printables […]

23 Favorite Father’s Day Freebies | Lemon Drop Blog commented on June 13th, 2014 at 9:04 am