03/07/14
10 comments 6 DIYs to Try This Weekend by   |   10 comments

6 DIYs to Try // painted shorts, cereal treats, and more

I can’t believe it’s already Friday! This week just flew right by, but I’m not complaining. Looking forward to relaxing over the weekend. What about you?

Before I head out to shoot a slew of DIYs for the coming weeks, I have a handful of projects to inspire you into the weekend. Enjoy!

1. painted print denim shorts DIY from Park & Cube

2. fiber wall art project from The Merrythought

3. no bake cereal bars by Nanette for Sugar & Cloth

4. DIY floral letters from Honestly Yum

5. hexagon table tray DIY from Always Rooney

6. cement centerpieces DIY by Katie for Green Wedding Shoes

Hope you have a great weekend!

This entry is filed under , , , , .
10 comments to 6 DIYs to Try This Weekend Click here to reply

The no bake bars seem good to me! ;)

Jessica Rose recently posted..What I’m wearing on my lips today

Jessica Rose commented on March 7th, 2014 at 10:02 am

I love these round ups you do, the cement centre pieces are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Zoe commented on March 7th, 2014 at 11:09 am

Ummm those shorts are awesome!!! Have a great relaxing weekend, B!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Happy Weekend! (+ Playing Catch Up!)

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on March 7th, 2014 at 11:25 am

Those flowered letters look fabulous! I’d love to try something like that with artificial flowers… If I’m going to put in that much effort it would be nice to make it last!

Have a great weekend :)

Shannon Molnar commented on March 7th, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Wow those shorts are absolutely amazing. Where do people come up with such fabulous ideas? I suppose from having the same thought I had yesterday, which was “why can’t I have THOSE curtains on THAT dress?” Problem: solved.
Sarah recently posted..Easy DIY Canvas State Map

Sarah commented on March 7th, 2014 at 5:52 pm

What fun diys! I am excited to try number 4.

Kristin commented on March 7th, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Fall in love with idea no.4!
polypolinaaa.blogspot.co.uk
PolyPolinaaa recently posted..Cheap and delicious country salad

PolyPolinaaa commented on March 8th, 2014 at 5:37 am

These are always my favorite weekend posts!
chelsea recently posted..Thankful Fridays: An Amazing Website and a Cute Little Fox.

chelsea commented on March 9th, 2014 at 9:55 am

Same! A lovely relaxed weekend. I love this post. It makes me think of Spring, just in time for the lovely weather we had this weekend too. I like the floral letters. A great idea for a wedding.
Maxine recently posted..My Wedding Scrapbook

Maxine commented on March 9th, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Those cereal bars look divine! Plus, anything with flowers is a hit for me. Great links.
Kayla Seah recently posted..Weekend Essentials